Enjoy the show OR .. BE the show! After the Covid19 situation  - Company Message
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

New Year...New Mind...New YOU! 10 Tips to make New Year resolutions real.
Its World Mental Health Day
Anxiety Axed!
Grateful for learning opportunities
2. “Whether you think you can or think you can’t....you’re right”

Categories

state of mind
Street Hypnosis
subconscious mind
Success
trance
unconscious mind
want a better answer, ask a better question
weight hypnosis
weight loss
weight loss hypnosis
weight reduction
World Hypnotism Day
World Mental Health Day
yoga
powered by

My Blog

What do you think......hypnosis for yoga.

Have you noticed what you have been thinking? At last night's hypnosis demonstration I was sharing on how our thought processes work. It was at a yoga school (QI YOGA Freshwater Beach, NSW).

In brief, that our ability to do something was simply whether or not we thought we can do it. Once we move past that point of thinking we can't do something and believe we can...then we seem to be able to do it.

Mark, the owner of the school was asking if hypnosis could be used to help students become better. I asked him "better at what ...specifically?" He explained that one of the challenges that his students and clients had was doing handstands..you know...the ones away from the wall.

He remembered at one stage he would do handstands against the wall ...believing that was all he could do. Yet, when he asked himself the question "What if I could do a handstand in the middle of the room? What if..."

As soon as he began to think differently....within a short time...he began to do those handstands.

The question that arises...now....is....what are you thinking?

Remember the old quote - "Whether you think you can or think you can;t....you are right"

This is where hypnosis and NLP can be of real assistance. A skilled practitioner can navigate you to a place where you can think you can.

Let me know if you'd like to discover more. Mark and I chatted for quite a while on different strategies I would use to work on this specific area.

Love to hear your questions - wayne@hypnosis-downunder.com.au

Cheers

Wayne :)

18 Comments to What do you think......hypnosis for yoga.:

Comments RSS
across on Friday, 15 July 2016 1:28 AM
I have never ever come across such a wonderful piece of information. Today I am proud to say that I have finally gain knowledge on this topic and here on I shall also spread the same preaching ahead so that the world become a better place to live in.

fake watches sale on Thursday, 25 August 2016 4:18 PM

essay about education on Thursday, 28 December 2017 1:13 AM
What do you think hypnosis for yoga thinking we can't do something and believe challenges that his students,keep it up. This hypnosis-downunder blog always giving us about the more tips on short time.

Jonathon Karelse on Wednesday, 11 April 2018 10:48 PM
Achieve an all-inclusive interview Company phoning and provide series direction against this skilled Jonathon Karelse.

loemrntdherid1 on Monday, 25 June 2018 6:27 PM
It was fantastic to discover this one. This is a nice post.

JamesSmith on Friday, 6 July 2018 11:23 PM
Firestarter app is the magic stick that let you enjoy all the Android content on your fire TV. Download Firestarter from it's official website app launches Android apps on Amazon Fire TV.

Dana on Friday, 14 December 2018 5:58 PM
Thanks for sharing this interesting blog with us fun games to play in the car for adults

Anonymous on Tuesday, 5 February 2019 5:42 PM
CXFGHND

essay writers on Thursday, 28 February 2019 2:00 PM
I think that most of the people do not believe in supernatural powers. Who could blame them? People only believe what they see. Some people believe with what science cannot explain. But certainly there are some things in this world that science could not explain. Because science is only made by man. And as men, we have our limitations. We still had not yet discovered all things in this world. So whether we believe in supernatural things or only believe in things which can only be explained by science, it does not really matter. The only important thing is to respect each other's beliefs.

192.168.l.l on Tuesday, 17 December 2019 5:01 PM
I look forward to hearing more news from you, this helps me a lot.

Mike on Friday, 17 April 2020 1:16 PM
This is really a great article about yoga.I have visited many websites but unable to find content of such class. rubber matting

Jhonny on Friday, 17 April 2020 4:05 PM
I must say this is the best article related to yoga.I love yoga and this is the best exercise which keeps human body fit. gym flooring

Massy on Friday, 17 April 2020 8:16 PM
All the post of this website is very well. The information is very well which you share in it about the machinery repairing. It become very useful for all. Thanks for sharing this. Continue Reading

Robert Smith on Friday, 17 April 2020 8:53 PM
I'm very loved with this side. Its a pleasant subject. It assist me to greatly to resolve some problems. Its chance are extremely fantastic and dealing style so fast. It might be help everyone. Thanks for sharing with us. Excellent writing board

Emma on Friday, 17 April 2020 9:31 PM
This site is full of valuable ideas and significant information which we can share to our family and friends, thanks to the site administrator you really did a great job. rubber flooring indoor use

Dr. John Lennon on Saturday, 18 April 2020 2:43 PM
I am delighted to persue the blog post. This was really what I was searching for and I am happy to came know pleasant information! phlebotomy course in reasonable price

Anonymous on Saturday, 18 April 2020 7:26 PM
his blog is interesting and amazing. I am very glad to read your blog. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. travel management software.

John on Wednesday, 22 April 2020 9:26 PM
Your blog is very interesting and amazing. I really like it very much. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Garage Racking